Easter Blog Hop

April Showers Bring May Flowers Blog Hop

Nana's scrap spot

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Winner

And the winner from the Easter Blog Hop is.................

Hi Mary Ann- what asweet card. Love the basket of eggs and embossing. Thanks for your visit earlier and lovely comments.

Karen x

Karen, please send me your contact info at scrappingg@gmail.com!

I would like to thank everyone who stopped by my blog during the hop and left such sweet comments!  

I hope everyone has a great Easter and I'll see you back here next Wednesday with some projects!  

Mary Ann
 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!! Happy Thursday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary Ann - wow, I'm stunned. Thank you so much. Will email you the details.

    Hugs.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete