Easter Blog Hop

April Showers Bring May Flowers Blog Hop

Nana's scrap spot

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Weekly Wednesday Post

Hello My Scrappy Friends!  How are you today?  It's so nice of you to stop by and say hi!  I have a couple of Easter cards today using some digis from Creative Bug Digitals.


My first card is 4X4.  My backgound paper is from Paper Studio.  The digi was colored with my color pencils.  The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Love their monthly club!  And you know me, I can't make a card without a little bling!  


This card is 5X5.  The paper is Also from Paper Studio.  Isn't this the cutest digi.  It was colored with colored pencils and chalk.  

I hope you enjoyed my cards today.  And I'll see you back on Saturday for the Easter Blog Hop hosted by my daughter Miranda over at Nana's Scrap Spot!  


Mary Ann




6 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable!! You colored the digis beautifully!! I love the designs!! The bows on both are fabulous!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful and so wonderfully full of spring goodness!! Hard to believe it is the 1st day of spring already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bunny cards, I love the spring colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two adorable bunny cards. Just got home from a sort vacation and trying to catch up on my favorite blogs. You been a very busy girl. I love both cards but that face on the first one is just toooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Easter cards! Love the long tooth bun. Happy Easter! ~Tami

    ReplyDelete