Easter Blog Hop

April Showers Bring May Flowers Blog Hop

Nana's scrap spot

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Weekly Wednesday Post

Good Morning!  How was your weekI'm so glad you were able to stop by todayI want to say thank you for all the get well prayers and wishes for my husband, Bobby.  He is doing much better.  He gets stronger each day and is able to move around a little better each day.  He'll be going for his follow up later today.  

I have a couple of cards to share with you today.  I'm getting a head start on my Valentines this year.  I created this sweet card for my Great Grandson, Cayden, he is just four months old but I'm sure his parents will enjoy it. 

   The heart and train were cut from Create A Critter Cricut cartridge.  The Heart was cut at 1 1/2 and the train was cut at 2 3/4.  My card stock is from Walmart and the Polka Dot background paper is from Hobby Lobby.  I ran the little strip of red paper through my cuttlebug with the Hearts embossing folder.  The sentiment is from K Andrew's. 

My next two cards are Cricutless.  I stamped and colored the images using my Spectrum Markers. 


Isn't this fishing bear the cutest!!!!  The stamp I used is Mulberry Wood Gone Fishing.  I am still getting into the coloring thing.  Still trying to learn how to shade properly.  I love these Spectrum Markers.  All of my card stock is from my scrap box.  I'm sure everyone has one of those.  LOL  All of my elements, bling, buttons, ribbon are from Hobby Lobby. 

  I absolutely fell in love with this image when I saw on it on another blog.  Sorry I can't remember which blog, I look at so many of them.  The stamp is from Cornish Heritage Farms and it's a Thomas Kinkade "It Doesn't Get Much Better".  As I stated above I used Spectrum Markers to color the image.  This card is a 5X7 card.  

I hope you enjoyed my cards today.  I have some exciting news....I am participating in my first blog hop on Friday, January 11th.  It's my daughter's birthday and she is hosting a blog hop to celebrate.  See you on Friday!!!!!!
 
Mary Ann

2 comments:

  1. Mom, your cards are AWESOME!!!! Love the little train, I'm sure Chris and Ashley will love it too! Your coloring is amazing, sure wish I inherited some of that talent....but nooooooo you had to give it to Michael. Tee Hee Can't wait to see what you create for Friday!!!!!
    Love ya,
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete